Foundation

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Sun Apr 2 07:35:42 UTC 2006

http://www.native-languages.org/
Native Languages of the Americas:

Preserving and promoting American Indian languages

Welcome to Native Languages of the Americas! We are a small non-
profit organization dedicated to the survival of Native American
languages, particularly through the use of Internet technology. Our
website is not beautiful. Probably, it never will be. But this site
has inner beauty, for it is, or will be, a compendium of online
materials about more than 800 indigenous languages of the Western
Hemisphere and the people that speak them.