Language Is Life

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Fri Apr 21 17:29:30 UTC 2006

Ideally, video or Flash movie with sound and motion. Practically: anything
from PowerPoint with voice over  on up.

What a wonderful event. Is that you with the beautiful pot? The caption
didn't identify the person, only the 2nd pot.

Mia

-----Original Message-----
From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Richard Zane Smith
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 11:21 AM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Language Is Life

Hi Mia,
hey that sounds exciting
what would you like... a video clip , a sound recording?
sure, lets talk about creating something special
When i was recently in Palm Springs in Feb showing with Blue Rain Gallery
(see below)
http://www.indiancountry.com/content.cfm?id=1096412812
I met some native film makers doing some creative things
also got to talk a little with Scott Mommaday
what an inspiring man!
so many possibilitites...the future is wide open
Richard