Race Relations in New Zealand (fwd link)

Ann Rowe aerowe at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 28 15:38:41 UTC 2006

Since you do not know me, I am giving you forewarning - my tongue is firmly placed in my cheek as I make the following statement in a joking fashion:

Among linguists, I gather that "end the discussion" really means "let's talk about this in a different fashion."

No offense intended - just teasing you all a bit...

Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Cramblit <andrekar at NCIDC.ORG>
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Sent: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:59:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Race Relations in New Zealand (fwd link)

There ya go, trying to make us think, dont wanna, cant make me. (big lol)

On Apr 27, 2006, at 5:15 PM, phil cash cash wrote:

Race Relations in New Zealand
Chris Ford - 4/24/2006
http://globalpolitician.com/articledes.asp?ID=1740&cid=9&sid=0

~~~
[ILAT note: this interesting article may fit in with some of the recent
discussions on "privilege" & language etc., but maybe at a larger
scale. the article is a bit long so i included only the link, pcc]