Study: Native language may affect rhythm

Richard Smith rzs at TDS.NET
Fri Dec 1 03:07:51 UTC 2006

This one is hilarious!
sounds so much like a government funded project

> In future work, the scientists believe they might be able to predict how
> people will hear rhythms based on the structures of their own languages.

Wow...scientific predictions

Actually when we have certain rising pitch structure over vowels, words and
sentences sing themselves.
 When I create songs in the Wyandot language I practice phrases I'm desiring
to express ...repetition practice of the phrases makes the music itelf
Do we really need to be predicted?   Too funny

Richard Zane Smith
Wyandotte, Oklahoma