Deadline for Digital Poster materials approaching . . .

Jan Tucker jtucker at STARBAND.NET
Wed Dec 13 16:50:13 UTC 2006

Mia, hello :) Jan
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Indigenous Languages and Technology
[mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]On Behalf Of Mia Kalish
  Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:57 PM
  To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
  Subject: [ILAT] Deadline for Digital Poster materials approaching . . .

  Hello, Everyone.

  I am writing to remind that the deadline for the submission of the digital
poster materials for LSA in Anaheim in January is approaching as quickly as
a Thanksgiving turkey.

  Some people have already submitted, and I am grateful to them.

  For everyone else, could you let me know where you are with this, whether
I should expect your excellent, informative, and mind-changing materials to
arrive in full control of their breathing, or skidding out of breath around
the corner, doing that last minute thing for which some of us are so famous.

  Ahee'hee

  Mia