Software

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 26 17:59:02 UTC 2006

Thanks for the detailed reply, Mia..
I goofed by not explaining that this was not fully set up (which is why you
couldn't find a number of things) -- and sound can be attached..and more.
But, clearly, I will consider your comments -- and I have been considering a
Wiki too..
Best,
Susan