Tsa-la-gi syllabary

Jan Tucker jtucker at starband.net
Sat Jan 28 21:25:04 UTC 2006

Mia, the syllabary is awesome! I couldn't figure out how to "drop it into a
web page though. so I couldn't see it till now.  I would love to be able to
put it on my site at native people.net, can you help? If not I'll just link
to it from your site. I am impressed.

Well done, I am so impressed. I can't wait to share it with other students.
This is so cool. I saw this same kind of thing done for Dakota or Lakota
language somewhere on the net. Awesome.

What did the online Tsalagi teacher think of it?

What would be really cool to do with this is to take out the phonetic and
have it just the Tsalagi syllabary. After your dissertation that is,I don't
want to take any more of your time, but I just love it. I could type up a
syllabary without the phonetics.

Jan