no news from the LSA...

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Mon Jan 9 19:10:56 UTC 2006

We were having too much fun going to presentations, giving presentations,
recovering from presentations, meeting new friends,  . . . And, in my case.
. . . talking about revitalization software and who wants to build it :-)

A good time was had by all. Sorry we left you out. . . we apologize. <Hangs
head humbly>

Mia

-----Original Message-----
From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]
On Behalf Of phil cash cash
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 10:36 AM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: [ILAT] no news from the LSA...

Greetings ILAT,

I am a bit surprised that there is virually no news coming out from the
LSA conference this past week.  The only news item I saw today was the
"word of the year" which seems a bit trivial but particularly news
worthy.  Nevertheless, we should continue to draw attention to the
plight of the world's endangered languages.

Phil Cash Cash
UofA, ILAT