LSA 2006

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 10 01:37:49 UTC 2006

Maybe...I'll think about it--
We have to think about the audience who is interested === SSILA and / LSA or
both?
It would be nice to have back to back sessions -- AND I really think we
still need to have something which invites the inclusion of community
members...
S.