LSA 2006

Terry Langendoen langendt at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Jan 10 05:16:08 UTC 2006

Mia, Susan, and other interested parties,

LSA "preliminary proposal" symposium or workshop deadline is Apr
15. It only needs to identify the organizer(s) with contact
information (email address, phone number, mailing address), a
list of participants with an indication of who has accepted, a
brief description of the purpose and contents, and how much time
is needed. Full proposal (with abstracts) is due Sept 1. The LSA
website *may* be set up for inputting the preliminary proposal in
time, but don't count on it. (Otherwise some number of hard
copies will need to be mailed to the LSA office in Washington.)

Terry

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Mia Kalish wrote:

> Most of my people would be Indigenous developers. . . . :-) (I'm like that!)
>

> If we knew ahead, we could see if their Tribes would support them for the
> conference. They would be showing off the material we have been building
> together.
>

>   _____

Terry Langendoen, Professor Emeritus, Dept of Linguistics, Univ of Arizona
  P O Box 210028, 1100 E University Blvd, Tucson AZ 85721-0028 USA
Phone: +1 520.621.6898           Fax: +1 520.626.9014
Homepage                         http://linguistics.arizona.edu/~langendoen
LINGUIST List Book Review editor http://linguistlist.org/reviews/index.html