Recognition of community efforts

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 19 16:20:54 UTC 2006

This is certainly a well deserved prize! The materials being produced are
not only supportive of language revitalization, community-based, and widely
implemented, -- they are also beautifully and creatively done...
Congratualtions to all involved!
Susan

--
Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.

Department of English
Affiliate faculty: Department of Linguistics
and the Second Language Acquisition and Teaching Program
American Indian Language Development Institute
Phone for messages: (520) 621-1836