ILAT Update (was Re: [ILAT] Native Language Preservation and Maintenance (fwd))

Wed Jan 25 23:19:43 UTC 2006

Dear ILAT,
Hi Mia & everybody.  I am now here on the Nez Perce Reservation, Idaho
starting the first stage of my PhD linguistic/language research.  I am
glad to
be here.  It is cold and snow is on the high mountains, certainly a
change from
70+ degrees in Tucson, AZ ;-)
I will continue to send news to ILAT.  Though at least for now, it may be
sporadic as I get situated here.  I really enjoyed all of your discussions
lately.  Please carry on.
Phil Cash Cash
ILAT listserv mng
Quoting Mia Kalish :