digital cleaning old recordings

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 23 21:33:03 UTC 2006

Hi,
I hope Phil Cash Cash will respond here -- he has done some amazing things
with cleaning up old recordings!
Susan

--
Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.

Department of English
Affiliate faculty: Department of Linguistics
and the Second Language Acquisition and Teaching Program
American Indian Language Development Institute
Phone for messages: (520) 621-1836