Phrasealator

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Mon Mar 27 22:25:52 UTC 2006

I checked out the web page, Andre. The people said they built software for
Tribes, but they didn't identify as Tribal. (My personal bias, I guess).

And this of this: look at the toys on the market for language. . . then look
at the prices they want to charge Tribes.

Mia

  _____

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Andre Cramblit
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 12:49 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Phrasealator

As there have been no replies am I to assume no one has any experience with
this?

On Mar 25, 2006, at 4:06 PM, Andre Cramblit wrote:

oops the unit is $3300 and $2500 for the software and training

On Mar 25, 2006, at 2:40 PM, Andre Cramblit wrote:

I am at the Language is life conference at the marin Headlands sponsored by
the Advocates for Californian Indigenous Language (www.aicls.org) and I am
sitting in a presentation for the Phrase-a-lator. Does anyone have any
experince with this and feedback. www.ndntv.com It seems pretty good but is
pricey ($330 unit $2500 software)