Phrasealator

Mary S. Linn mslinn at OU.EDU
Mon Mar 27 23:16:09 UTC 2006

You may ask Quinton Roman Nose about this.  I know that the Cheyenne
here in Oklahoma bought one and went through the training that they
provide. I have cc-ed him in on this e-mail.

I had the same reaction as Mia about it, added with skepticism that
any computer can produce language they way that they say it can.

--
Mary S. Linn
Assistant Curator of Native American Languages

Native American Languages, 250G
Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
2401 Chautauqua Avenue
Norman, Oklahoma 73072-7029
(405) 325-7588 office
(405) 325-7699 fax