paradigm generators?

Claire Bowern anggarrgoon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 22:10:54 UTC 2006

Hi ILATers,
A while ago I downloaded a shareware program that would generate
paradigms from verb roots. It had about 100 languages preloaded and the
full version had the option to add your own. I'm doing an independent
study with 2 students where we're developing materials for one of the
languages I'm working with, and this is something we'd like to
investigate. Bardi has complex but fairly regular verb morphology (and a
closed class of verb roots), so paradigm generator and parser would be
useful. I can't find the software I saw earlier, but if anyone can point
me to something that'd be very helpful!
Thanks,
Claire