No subject

David Lewis coyotez at UOREGON.EDU
Fri May 5 00:29:47 UTC 2006

Hi Andre, I am not a language teacher but it seems to me that the more
experienced students could become the instructors or leaders. This would
allow the instructors to get better with their language because they
have to think about it more and are responsible for getting it right.
This worked in my Chinook Jargon clsses at Grand Ronde. I know this is
not a complete solution but it still might work.
David