Maori Radio

Jenny Sargent jeysargent at CALMAIL.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon May 8 05:16:52 UTC 2006

I am doing research on the effectiveness on radio programs in achieving
the objectives of language revitalization programs. Currently I am looking
for information on the Maori radio stations. If anyone knows of studies,
interviews, reports, government documents, or anything else which contains
information concerning how Maori radio if affecting the language goals of
the Maori community, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jenny Sargent-Smith