Is anyone aware of research concerning ambient audio and language learning?

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Jul 10 21:22:51 UTC 2007

There is currently a fieldwork-based project looking at the acquisition of several Australian Indigenous languages, run by Jane Simpson, Patrick McConvell and Gillian Wigglesworth. Its webpage is here:
http://www.linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/research/projects/ACLA/

Nick