Congratulations to Phil..

Mon Jun 4 17:18:14 UTC 2007

qe'ciyew'yew' (thanks) Susan, this was a great book project with mostly all
tribal community authors/scholars!  it is a first for our small tribal
reservation community (in northeastern Oregon).  Phil
Quoting Susan Penfield :

http://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/1180567519211640.xml&coll=7