Research Protocols

Maxine Baptiste mrb1 at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Jun 25 17:55:31 UTC 2007

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows of research protocols specifically
for indigenous knowledge, indigenous language and culture. We, the Okanagan
Nation, are in the process of developing a research protocol for our Nation. I
am part of the research team that is researching this area and am compiling a
bibliography of materials on the subject as well as samples of research
protocols, thank you very much for your help and assistance, Maxine Baptiste,
PhD Candidate, U of Arizona.