Fwd: [Ngapartji Updates] new look ngapartji.org now LIVE!

Wed Jun 27 03:30:15 UTC 2007

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:53:27 +0930
    From: alex kelly

Check out the new look */Ngapartji Ngapartji/* homepage!
http://www.ngapartji.org

Our redesigned project site is now LIVE! It's been a fantastic process
from workshops with young people and their families in the Alice, design
planning with Karl and Tessa (Makeshift) and implementing open-source
code with our programmer Adam.

Now we're ready to unveil our new look homepage recently launched in
Alice Springs by Labor MP Peter Garrett - http://www.ngapartji.org
. We hope the site will give you a greater
insight in to this many layered project, the people involved, our vision
and plans. We've got a substantial and growing gallery, media archive
and project news wire so it's worth book-marking the site and popping
back in now and then.

Have a look around and please feel free to send us feedback to
enquiries at ngapartji.org enquiries at ngapartji.org>

Please pass on to all your friends, family and colleagues and don't
forget our online language and culture site: http://ninti.ngapartji.org
 which continues to grow.

Paly-o!