Bly seeks state office of indigenous language

McCone, Gary gmccone at NAL.USDA.GOV
Wed Mar 14 02:47:10 UTC 2007

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has a lot of public domain images of animals.  Check out  images.fws.gov

Gary McCone

________________________________

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology on behalf of Don Osborn
Sent: Tue 3/13/2007 10:28 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] Bly seeks state office of indigenous language

Hi Charles, If by royalty-free you mean free to use (no license
restrictions?) then I wonder if these illustrations might also be adaptable
to wiki content (scan to image file). On the AfrophoneWikis list there has
been discussion of use of "template" illustrations with tags that can be
filled in with names à la Duden for different language editions of
Wikipedia. Any potential addition to the bank of quality illustrations that
could be used would be welcome.

Don