digital camera

Thu Mar 22 22:40:42 UTC 2007

Andrew, I hope you received some off-line feedback.  There are a number of
expert reviews on this camera so it should be no problem to one find online.

Recording to a hardrive, MPEG-2 format, and the widescreen ratio 16:9 is
definitely a plus.  My camera a Panasonic AG-DVX100B uses mini-DV so I
have no
experience with the above at least as a recording option.
l8ter,
Phil
Quoting Andrew Shimunek :