BRIEF intro

Bruce Stonefish stonefbr at GSE.HARVARD.EDU
Tue May 22 03:22:08 UTC 2007

Greetings Kirsten,
Here is some information on our Lunaape Language Immersion Camp this coming August 2-5, 2007. It
is being held at the Kiikeewaniikan - Southwestern Regional Healing Lodge on the Munsee-Delaware
First Nation in southwestern Ontario.
Pass it along to interested parites. Hope this is enough notice for you to get training dollars
from your funding sources. I can only take the first 20 individuals.
Any questions - give me a call. 519-692-7226

Laapichkuneewalohmwa
Bruce Stonefish