Camcorder Question Revisited....

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 4 15:40:20 UTC 2007

Taanshi, everyone,

I recently asked a question about camcorders for language
documentation purposes and recieved a number of responses.
Kihchi-maarsi!  Thank-you very much!

Today, I would like to ask one more time about camcorders just in case
anyone else would like to share their thoughts with me....

I am looking for a camcorder that has both an external microphone jack
(to capture all important sound) and headset jack (to monitor all
important sound), plus I would like  the transfer from the camera to
the computer (Mac G4) to be easy as possible.  Of course, I would like
all this to come at the lowest price possible!  A tall order!!
Anyhow, if anyone else has ideas for me, I would very much appreciate
hearing from them!

Eekushi pitamaa.
Heather Souter
Community Language Researcher--Michif Language
Camperville, MB
Canada

PS: If there is a website(s) with info and/or tips on recording good
audio when taking a video, I would love to know about it!