SAVE THE DATE

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Wed Oct 17 18:06:18 UTC 2007

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Diane TellsHisName" <dtellshisname at barona-nsn.gov>
Date: October 17, 2007 8:31:28 AM PDT
Subject: SAVE THE DATE

Please review and share the attached flyer.  (Please forgive any
duplications or if this does not pertain you you).

Thank you, Diane

Mission Statement of the Yuman Language Summit

Our oral traditions teach us the Yuman Nations were one people at one
time through the commonality of our songs and language. Together we will
restore and reclaim the language using culture, traditions, history,
spirituality, songs, and stories. It is our inherent right and
responsibility to encourage and motivate each other and others to speak
the language and to promote understanding of culture and traditions. We
will use our resources to develop programs and projects to empower Yuman
language speakers.

Diane Tells His Name

Barona Cultural Center and Museum