Ojibwe Dictionary Online Project

Heidi Harley hharley at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Sun Sep 16 23:01:37 UTC 2007

Hi all (first ever post!!) --

just a quick addendum to Bill's note -- Mary (Willie)'s degree is from
Arizona, too, not from MIT (according to her vita, here:

http://dingo.sbs.arizona.edu/linguistics/MaryWillie/vita.html )

:) hh

--
Heidi Harley