NATIVE TONGUES: If They're Lost, Who Are We? (fwd link)

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sat Apr 12 02:58:14 UTC 2008

I felt this was really an exceptional article

I hope others can feel the same  as i did while reading it.
language revitalization efforts to me are often disgustingly and
often painfully academic, and sometimes its overwhelming
I often wonder if i'm wasting my precious allotted earth time
but articles like this kind of help spur me on to wade
through all those tightly specific damn pronominal prefixes!

Richard Zane Smith