Ket isn't a dialect, it's a language (fwd link)

awebster@siu.edu awebster at SIU.EDU
Mon Apr 14 18:39:28 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I also have a problem with the claim, "conclusive" evidence. It
is, in my view, very suggestive evidence and, potentially, spot
on. But it is not yet conclusive. I believe Vadja has said as
much. best, akw