Tribal language preservation in state at issue (fwd link)

Wed Apr 30 19:32:58 UTC 2008

I may have listed to wrong URL.  Here it is again:
Tribal language preservation in state at issue
http://newsok.com/tribal-language-preservation-in-state-at-issue/article/3236850/?tm=1209527448
Quoting phil cash cash :