Jaqi languages

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Tue Aug 19 13:17:10 UTC 2008

Page 14 of the attached:

Announcement of a beginning grant for work with Jaqaru and Kawki, both
endangered.

Announcement of the Aymara on the Internet Program now accepted and in use
in Bolivia, where government officials, including teachers, are required to
know one of the indigenous languages.  (We've been working for something
more than three years to put on the internet the materials we developed
teaching Aymara at UF during 21 years; that it now be on the Bolivian
government server is deeply satisfying -- a giving back that we much
wanted.)

Dr. MJ Hardman
website:  http://grove.ufl.edu/~hardman/