Indian language textbook becomes part of state's education mission (fwd link)

Regina Siquieros reginas at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Aug 19 22:38:22 UTC 2008

Dear Phil:

Please change my email address on your listserv to: rsiquieros at tocc.cc.az.us
I'm hoping I can still get the ILAT news. It's good information.

I am no longer at the university. I’ve secured a position at our Tohono
O'odham Community College (TOCC). This is my second week on the job. My first
week was spent in Lawrence, Kansas serving as TOCC’s representative at the
Tribal Colleges Forum.

Hope all is well with you. Give my regards to Alyce.

My appreciation,

Gina

Tohono O'odham Studies Instructor