traditions of assimilation...

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 21 22:59:56 UTC 2008

I, too, agree with Joseph and would like to hear the story Rosalyn has
to tell.  I love to hear about situations where seemingly
contradictory (or at least drastically different) elements are somehow
woven together to make a coherent whole.  Stories like this have
something to teach us all....

Eekushi.
Heather Souter