forum

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 27 00:05:54 UTC 2008

Hi Mia,

It looks like your email was composed in Microsoft work using an
8-bit, non-Unicode font.

In GMail, i received your email as as a text file, where i could not
read all the characters correctly. And an mso attachment ... and some
embedded word content that gmail reads as an attachment and that i
can't open with word.

I'm not sure whether this list can handle attachments, so will cc
directly to you as well.

The pdf should show what I understand your characters are (using the
Charis SIL font) without the glottal indicated. Still searching for
the right choice in Unicode (including the new stuff in Unicode 5.1)

let me know if I've got anything wrong.

Andrew

andrewc at vicnet.net.au
lang.support at gmail.com