Content Management Systems (CMS)

Jordan Lachler jordanlachler at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 10 20:44:13 UTC 2008

We've been using Drupal for our fledgling "e-documentation" project for
Oroha.

http://www.orohalanguage.org/

I've found it quite easy to work with, especially with a team that is spread
out across the globe.  The software has many many features that we're not
even exploiting yet, but the interface is quite intuitive, allowing us to
spend more of our time on writing up the documentation, and less time on
fighting with the software.

So far, I haven't experienced any drawbacks with it, but it would be
interesting to hear if more experienced Drupal users have encountered any
that we should be watching out for.

Best wishes,

Jordan

--