Catalog of indigenous languages in Mexico

Don Osborn dzo at BISHARAT.NET
Sun Jan 20 08:05:48 UTC 2008

Hi Terry, What is needed to start such a thing? I'm thinking that this being
the International Year of Languages makes it natural & acceptable to bring
up such issues at whatever level. (And in fact that there are a lot of
language-related issues to get on a clearer agenda internationally this
year.)

Don

. . .