Second Chance to Listen to the Tuesday Jan. 29, 2008 BBC Broadcast on Endangered Languages!

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 31 00:19:57 UTC 2008

Taanshi!

I contacted BBC about a podcast of the program.  There isn't a
downloadable podcast , but you can listen to the program on their site
again by going to the following web address:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/mayo.shtml

Then, click on the Tuesday button in the Listen Again section at the
top of the page.  When the program comes up, go to the player at the
top left and move the cursor to about 2:14:40.  (about 2 hrs. and 15
mins. into the program).  The program on endangered languages goes on
for a total of 30 minutes.  Well worth the listen! (BTW, I don't know
how long the link will be active, so if you are interested I suggest
you listen as soon as you can!)

Eekoshi.
Heather