UH Hilo's Hawaiian Ph.D. program ordered to improve (fwd link)

Thu Jul 31 17:50:50 UTC 2008

Here is the full URL:
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080730/BREAKING01/80730060/-1/LOCALNEWSFRONT
Listserv note: I tried turning the above URL into a "tinyURL" but it did not
seem to fly.  So for some, the width of your email display area will create
line breaks often breaking the URL as well.  When this happens the link may
not work.  You may have to resort to a news search in your favorite news
search engine and find today's news item.
Phil
UofA ILAT mg
Quoting phil cash cash :