ILAT update...

Bizzaro, Resa Crane CRANEM at ECU.EDU
Tue Jun 3 20:53:20 UTC 2008

Hi, All.  I'm amazed at the number of folks who subscribe here, and I'm glad to be among them.  Although many of the topics discussed are not part of my discipline, I have learned a great deal.  Thanks to all of you.

I'd like to especially thank Phil, without whose efforts this list wouldn't continue.  I know it's a lot of work to keep track of the details of maintaining the list, so I appreciate everything he's done.

I hope you are all beginning to enjoy some warm weather.

Resa

________________________________

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology on behalf of phil cash cash
Sent: Tue 6/3/2008 4:24 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: [ILAT] ILAT update...

Greetings, Just a brief update here.

Welcome to all the new ILAT subscribers!  Much thanks to those who are spreading
the word of ILAT and asking their colleagues/friends to join the list.  Fyi,
more recently, our international subscriptions continue to increase.

*  Country                  Subscribers
*  -------                  -----------
*  Armenia                            1
*  Australia                          9
*  Canada                             9
*  Germany                            1
*  Great Britain                      4
*  Mexico                             1
*  Netherlands                        1
*  New Zealand                        4
*  Spain                              1
*  USA                              242
*
* Total number of users subscribed to the list: 273

Have a good day...

Phil Cash Cash
UofA ILAT mg