shoebox/toolbox fonts

Ted Moomaw ted.moomaw at COLVILLETRIBES.COM
Mon Jun 16 17:42:27 UTC 2008

Did you add it in under language properties under the sort order tab?

Ted Moomaw

-----Original Message-----
From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]
On Behalf Of s.t. bischoff
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 7:48 AM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: [ILAT] shoebox/toolbox fonts

Hi all,

I'm working with toolbox using ubuntu 8.04 hardy, and having some trouble.
In short, I've tried a number of unicode fonts (Times New Roman, Arial
Unicode MS, Lucida Sans Unicode), but toolbox fails to recognized the
characters. I decided to go back to shoebox 5.0 on windows XP and ran into
the same problem.

Is anyone familiar with this problem? If so, is there a solution?

Thanks,
Shannon