The perseverance of Betawi language in Jakarta (fwd link)

Slavomír Čéplö bulbulthegreat at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 21 15:35:30 UTC 2008

If you read German, I recommend this German-language blog
http://indonesischblog.wordpress.com/ on Indonesian. A recent post
(http://indonesischblog.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/verbmorphologie-in-der-popularen-umgangssprache/)
discusses the verbal morphology in several varieties of Indonesian,
including Betawi.

bulbul