ALI funding amount?

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 23 21:39:46 UTC 2008

Taanshi, Neskie,

I wrote a little about ALI funding in some earlier posts on ILAT.
Funding for ALI is tiny in comparision to both what French gets and to
what has been committed to redressing individual residential school
claims.  If I can come up with some hard numbers for you, I will send
them along.

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather Souter
Michif Language Activist