ALI funding amount?

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 30 18:40:19 UTC 2008

Hi Maxine,

Thanks for responding to this.   How are you doing?   Do you know if
Ethan made it down to Vancouver for my Dad's conference?

I didn't know that you've done that.  I'm looking to get funding for a
software localization project I'm working on, but that's for later.

I thought that the Canadian government gave pretty much nothing to
languages.  200,000 is nothing, especially given that Canada wants
native people to accept an apology.

Would you like to do an interview with me about language funding in
Canada?  This is for my radio show Friday Edition of Operation Wakeup
[1].  I'm doing a piece on Language Funding in Canada.

-Neskie

[1] - http://news.ckdu.ca