ILAT Digest - 3 Mar 2008 to 4 Mar 2008 (#2008-63)

Ted Moomaw ted.moomaw at COLVILLETRIBES.COM
Thu Mar 6 17:18:32 UTC 2008

Thank you Susan,  I got it fixed. Although I still have not figured out what
caused the prob.
Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Susan Gehr
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 12:00 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: [ILAT] ILAT Digest - 3 Mar 2008 to 4 Mar 2008 (#2008-63)

Hi Ted,

I don¹t know the answer to your Toolbox problem, but I do know where you are
very likely to get the answer.

Do you know about the Google user group dedicated to discussing Shoebox and
Toolbox questions:

http://groups.google.com/group/ShoeboxToolbox-Field-Linguists-Toolbox

I get a lot of help from that list.

--