FW: [ILAT] The Great White Queen of the Never-Never (fwd link)

Ackerman, Ilse iackerman at ROSETTASTONE.COM
Fri Mar 7 14:30:18 UTC 2008

Hi Daryn,

There's also a really easy Google service where you can save a news
search and have the results sent to you at whatever interval you
choose....

www.google.com/alerts

~ ilse

Ilse Ackerman