Amazon peoples remain unreached (fwd link)

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 15 16:48:44 UTC 2008

Taanshi,

I am with you, Richard!

Just some more musings....

Unreached (and untouched) by missionaries....  Considering the damage
undone to many indigenous peoples in the name of "God"....  Perhaps
the power of the "WORD of God" might be better used working for
protection of these peoples' traditional territories!  That would be a
much more constructive to act out the "Gospel".  These missionaries
sound like a bunch religious "Indiana Jones" types!  I guess when you
are in the business of saving souls, respect can be thrown out the
window!  (Interestingly enough, I think the stories of Jesus
interaction with others are always seem to be respectful in
nature....)

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather