build a font for your endangered language...

William J Poser wjposer at LDC.UPENN.EDU
Sat May 17 03:42:09 UTC 2008

Heather,

Am I correct in assuming you're using Microsoft Windows?
If so, I'm afraid that my knowledge of MS Windows is limited.
I understand that you can create new keyboard layouts or edit
an existing one (probably what you want to do) using the
Keyboard Layout Creator, which is available from Microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/tools/msklc.mspx
I haven't used it so I'm afraid I can't tell  you more.
But I wouldn't be surprised if someone else on this list knows
how.

Bill