Filmmaker firmly planted (fwd link)

Wed Oct 1 19:38:05 UTC 2008

Filmmaker firmly planted
Kamala Todd talks Cree, indigenous plants, Project Runway

Michael Kissinger, Vancouver Courier
Published: Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Canada

If Kamala Todd is on some sort of vitamin or energy drink regimen, we'd like to
know her secret. The Metis-Cree writer, filmmaker, community planner and mother
is currently working on a children's Cree language television series and has a
short film called Indigenous Plant Diva at the Vancouver International Film
Festival. How does she do it? What's frog leaf? How can we stop craving
nicotine? Todd spills the beans with the Courier's 10 Questions.

Access full article below:
http://www.canada.com/vancouvercourier/news/artsandentertainment/story.html?id=e69ac48d-77d2-4a0d-96d8-23903bb34413