Fwd: First Australians

Aidan Wilson aidan at USYD.EDU.AU
Fri Oct 10 01:24:47 UTC 2008

There was also an SBS World News report about thiis documentatry series,
and it ventured into the state of indigenous languages in Australia. As
part of it, I was interviewed about a mobile phone dictionary that James
McElvenny and I have been developing throughout the year. You can see it
on Youtube:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=AcQt3mQ7-N8

-Aidan